Monday, June 13, 2011

Nonimmigrant Visas for Marriage

If you are a U.S. citizen who falls in love with a foreign citizen, it can be very important to bring your spouse or fiancee to the United States united states married or fiancé / can. There are special nonimmigrant U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, or USCIS available visas, the United States to bring your significant other can be

First, if you have a foreign fiance or fiancee, so your significant other K-1 visa can apply for the part. However, there are several requirements that you apply for a K-1 must meet are. You must be a U.S. citizen, and both you and your future spouse to legally marry should be free. This means that all previous marriages can be legally, should set aside the divorce, or ended in death.

Next, you and your future spouse 90 days of your fiancé / fiancée at the end of America's arrival, each at least once in the last 2 years until you saw the other getting a special exemption status within the plan will be married. After it is approved, your fiancee to the U.S. so that you can marry can.

If you have a foreign husband or wife, a K -3 visa to come to the U.S. with you when he or she applies for permanent residence of the individual allows. Again, the petitioner must be a U.S. citizen. If your marriage was outside the United States, you -3 K visa from the U.S. consulate in the country where you should apply for married.

After 2 years -3 K -1 and J visa holders, the situation changes to legal immigrants, permanent residents, or such other United States must apply to become members. In addition, they work and travel through the USCIS visa can apply as well.

If you bring your spouse or significant other for the U.S. to be united again, wish it may seem like a daunting application process. However, an experienced immigration attorney can help. Discuss your situation, a knowledgeable Garg & Associates, PC immigration attorney, contact the Orange County today.;u=41205;u=41223

No comments:

Post a Comment