Yaletown can be expensive, but has a great restaurant and shopping area and easy access to new Canadaline you to the airport in 20 minutes for $ 2.50. You are also close to parks, the pier, fitness centers, and professional services. Yaletown is fairly quiet and, depending on where the building and most buildings are relatively new.
Central Corridor center
The CDC is the right area in the city center, about 1 block east of Burrard St Robson St down to Denman Street. The center of this area is officially called the west end, but I made the distinction here because the West End is known to be more colorful, while the CDC is mostly quiet and populated by old buildings with tenants in rent. It is near the trade routes of bus, and almost everything else as it is in the center of the city.
The West End is primarily made up of older buildings which means that the sizes of apartments can often be much higher than places like Yaletown. If you are a student who can be a nice place, however, if you like the busy city, the West End is not for you. If you enjoy trees, parks and easy access to the beach give it a shot. Rents are also more favorable here.
Coal port of the bay north of downtown Vancouver between Vancouver and North Vancouver. It is a most expensive part of town, very quiet and has stunning views. if you can swallow the rents that could end one of the nicest apartments in town. The area has access to bus routes, light commercial centers.
Gastown is the most modern and depending on your preferences may be a good option. It is best to check this area thoroughly first because it is still in the midst of a transition and remains a drug-related activity in the vicinity. That said the Gastown is undergoing a facelift with the new 700 + unit complex Woodwards opening soon and all kinds of new shops and restaurants launched in recent times.
Here are some tips on how to quickly and easily find an apartment for rent in downtown Vancouver or some of the surrounding areas:
1. If possible, save enough money to live here and stay in a shelter or with friends from 1-2 weeks before having to move into their new place, it can take time to find the appropriate department.
2. Use a Vancouver apartment rental website ready to find and apply for apartments online to save time.
3. Make sure you are willing to write a check in place for their deposit and first month's rent.
4. Bring a reference, written in a paper from his previous owner because this can help give you an advantage over others who will be competing against.
5. Also be sure to prepare a list of questions ahead of time and getting to know your potential landlord or roommate a little during the interview.
6. Do not forget to follow up via email and phone for 2-3 days after your interview. Most people miss this step can mean the difference between landing or losing a large apartment in it.
If you are moving to Vancouver or Vancouver moving within using a rental service to find apartments in Vancouver apartment. Another great resource is to review Vancouver Craigslist apartment listings.
If you are a homeowner, you can use the two above resources, and to list your property or find a property management company to handle the details right for you. Ideally, the management company of the property that you work with will be able to list and rent your property with your own website as well as handle all the details of leasing and tenant interactions for you.
Online Jobs - Work at Home
6 years ago